|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,372
Joined: April 2002
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
0 members (),
1,020
guests, and
102
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,229
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 3,229 |
The electric winch on the main is actually more trouble some as you can easily catch battens in the lazy jacks and the electric won't stop as quick. Make sure you have 1 or 2 spotters for the lazy jacks.
Mike
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/02/2015 09:50 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
TomB
|
09/02/2015 10:12 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
tradewinds
|
09/03/2015 12:00 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
sail2wind
|
09/03/2015 12:16 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/03/2015 12:22 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
TomB
|
09/03/2015 01:08 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/03/2015 01:22 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Kimber
|
09/03/2015 02:11 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/03/2015 02:52 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Kimber
|
09/03/2015 01:48 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/03/2015 03:02 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Missygirl
|
09/03/2015 04:05 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/03/2015 04:50 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Flotsam
|
09/04/2015 03:18 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Missygirl
|
09/10/2015 09:09 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Orange_Burst
|
09/09/2015 07:52 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/09/2015 09:32 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
kneafseym
|
09/09/2015 09:50 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
sail2wind
|
09/10/2015 12:45 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/10/2015 12:52 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Winterstale
|
09/10/2015 03:46 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
kneafseym
|
09/04/2015 07:03 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
TackingAg
|
09/07/2015 06:57 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/08/2015 12:43 AM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Winterstale
|
09/08/2015 09:02 PM
|
Re: Lordy, what have I done!?
|
Twanger
|
09/08/2015 11:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|