|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,198 |
The last two times have been on a 38' powercat for me and we did the run from Great Harbor to Leverick. And we ran from Anegada to JVD a few days later. I don't remember how long it took us but I do remember it was a really pleasant ride on both trips and went by quickly.....it is definately NOT "too long of a haul" even if you were to stop and snorkel somewhere. But, I say that because the way I have always planned my schedule is to get off the ball/dock early in the morning so I arrive while a lot of the other folks are just leaving and spent the day exploring or whatever. Enjoy.
https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;405/st/20220331/e/USVI+and+BVI/dt/0/k/05ce/event.png
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|