|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
13 members (48ref, Eva, Rumlover, snuba, gofit, UconnHusky47, 2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, JandIrene, Bkksxm, mcb, BillDauterive, xrayman67),
512
guests, and
159
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 414 |
I still use mine - at least the islands and the rocks haven't moved but I never count on every marker still being there so I wouldn't trust the newer charts that much more. Honestly, I think I have everything memorized by now but I still check the chart the night or morning before just in case and we keep a watch out and try to arrive with the sun overhead so we can read the water if it's a dicey area.
Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|