If you are chartering a Lagoon 380, it must be mine, because I am pretty sure it is the only one they have. They are very scarce. It really is a great cat. It's just 38.5' long, but through innovative design it has the layout and functionality of the 43 footers. The obvious benefit is that it sleeps eight at considerably less money! The galley is in the salon area and even faces back towards the cockpit with a sliding window... very social. Mine has the larger 27 hp Yanmar engines, so it motors really well too. I love the size. I have sailed a 43' cat and it really felt too big. The 380 ought to feel more responsive, more fun to sail. Linda, it's fun to converse with someone who will charter my boat. By the way, the vessel name has now been documented as "Angelina." You will really like the folks at TMM. You also asked about hotels nearby TMM. The Fort Burt Hotel sits above it right across the road. The rooms range from cozy to suites.The veranda and restaurant are simple and truly delightful. The guy that suggested Cane Garden Bay makes a good point too. It's a lively place with a glorious beach for evening walk. Fort Burt sits above a fairly busy road (no beach), but is very, very pleasant. Frank<br><br>Frank<br>Middlebury, VT