As someone else said, if you're looking to do another island like St. Barts or Anguilla, the sailing cats are not going to get you there in time by sailing. You have Tango and Lambada that go to Anguilla, that are 'technically' sailing cats, but the sails are basically decoration. If however you want to go to a 'deserted' island like Tintamarre, you could get there on a boat that actually sails. If you are not into clothing optional or nude cruises, then probably Tiko Tiko wouldn't be for you. If you are up for that though, it is a fantastic choice for an actual sailing excursion, either for the trip to Tintamarre, or around the island, not sure whether they do sunset cruises or not. You'd have to check their website on that. For a boat that does an actual SAILING sunset cruise, check out TTOL sponsor Passaat, or Random Wind. I haven't been on Celine Too, so I don't know whether they actually SAIL or not, but they stay within the lagoon, so your view of the sunset isn't as good as Passaat or Random Wind, that actually sail on the ocean.

Otherwise, I think you will scarcely think it is the same island, from 30 years ago. Enjoy!

Carol Hill