|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
17 members (pandpfromcanada, KC2SXM, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, BeckyMac, 2Travelers, Shelly C, christina, FFSXM, 4 invisible),
407
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 632 Likes: 4 |
I did a quick search for Lobsterfest and noticed that the Lobster Trap is still listed as a participating restaurant on this website: http://bvifoodfete.com/anegada-lobster-festival/Have they reopened? If so, any recent reviews? The place is special to us as my wife and I ate there on our honeymoon, although we are excited to try Wonky for the first time on our upcoming trip. I think we missed the opening by a week or ten days on our last trip down.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|