Hi all...a couple things regarding Key West as I returned from there for my 13th Fantasy Fest the last week of October (and probably my 25th trip to Key West).

Even for Fantasy Fest, clothing optional resorts were scarce and planned to revert to clothing-required the day Fantasy Fest ended. FF 2016 will likely see very few, if any, clothing optional resorts. A few guesthouses did not say anything to guests during some late night/very early morning skinny dipping but no nudity signs were posted and several of the previously C/O resorts.

As for clothing optional cruises, I spent a Monday afternoon on the Scarlet Rose charter boat with 2 other couples and it was 100% C/O after we left port.

And related....the Key West Express high speed catamaran ferry from Ft. Myers to Key West is having their annual $99 roundtrip sale. I've done it the past 2 trips to KW and it is great way to arrive within 4 hours. Just a FYI

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!" and "Hedo for me-no problem mon!" :-)