|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
9 members (Nez, Rumlover, Pep, KandG, SharonfromSXM, Volle Maan, crazy4sxm, 2 invisible),
402
guests, and
67
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 63
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 63 |
I bought this product on eBay for my 76csx. And it worked showing just a few updates as compared to the 2007 version. >>>> HUS030R HXUS030R Southeast Caribbean Garmin Bluechart g2 010-C0731-20 v2015.5
This is the micro SD card Version. And not the "Garman DataCard " which fits other products and is also found on eBay
I guess I am saying you are looking for a garman map on a microsd Card and not the map on a garman data card
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|