For added discussion....

I disscussed nudity with the head of toruism at Sandy Ground, St Martin back in 2004.

I asked if I can go nude anywhere?

His reply: "The naturism label requires from the nudist not to offend by their nudity.

Most nudists associations work at identifying the areas where naturists can go nude without chocking anyone. Nudity in private clubs and homes is legal. Consequently, all naturists clubs and centers are legal. You usually do not need to be concerned with the law if your nudity is practiced within a private location such as a club."

I asked if there are different types of beaches?

He replied - "Among the naturist or nudist community, there are indeed three (3) different types of beaches:

1. The authorized beaches: they guarantee a practice of naturism under the covering of a municipality and are generally controlled and managed by a club or some sort of vacation centre.

2. The tolerated beaches: These are beaches where the practice of naturism is established for a number of years without having ever reproved by local authorities or administration.

3. The wild beaches: On such beaches one is aware of the frequentation, but it is not necessarily authorized. The practice of naturism or nudism can be sanctioned by a report."

Last edited by Carol_Hill; 01/06/2016 12:27 PM.

[Linked Image]