Well, she is back home. She had a great time. Said the ship was clean and up-to-date, crew were professional and nice, entertainment, food, activities, etc were all very good. Stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel were nice. Lots of other college age spring break kids aboard, too. So, that made a big difference with the fun quotient I am sure.

Only complaint was her on-board charge card (secured with her credit card) would get 'declined/on hold' several times and she had to go to guest services to get it fixed. They couldn't tell her why it happened, but each time they fixed it they said she was good to go and it would happen again. Though it only took a minute to fix it each time, every trip to guest services involved a long wait behind a lot of folks with more complicated problems or complaints. One of those times after waiting in line for almost an hour a woman insisted on breaking in line in front of her claiming that was her spot in line though she had been sitting at the bar the whole time.She finally let the woman have her way because of the scene she was making. Anyway, Guest Services seems to have been understaffed. One of the crew wrote up the incident and said he was going to do something about the woman, but who knows. Anyway, my daughter didn't let it bother her long and got back to having a good time.

It must be time to race again. My wounds have started to heal.