|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
20 members (hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Rumlover, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Allison731, steve74, SXMScubaman, dayhiker, 8 invisible),
404
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#89894
03/12/2016 04:04 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
Is this program still around? Anyone use it lately? I got one years ago after a whole lot of hassle. This will be my 6th visit so I think I'm STILL short of any benefits. I think it's ridiculous that European visitors get benefits quicker than anyone else! They never gave me a login name/password either so I emailed for one. See what happens. I think they really dropped the ball on this program and since it's so limited in scope, they should lower the requirements for benefits and, well, actually have benefits.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|