|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,069
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 256
Joined: January 2004
|
|
|
12 members (oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, Dirk Lovelace, ScottW, Jaybird, markis, gitter, 3 invisible),
435
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023 Likes: 5 |
Its a tumble-up rambling shack built from beach debris and dumpster diving over the last almost 25 years. Normally I'd say tumble down, but this place grew from the ground up. Drinks in plastic cups and (usually) cold beer along the shore. Its worth a stop for a photo or a drink. Full moon is a circus complete with clowns.
Back in the 90s when I was traveling solo, I'd hit Bomba's for BomBaQ BBQ night and get all the food I could stack on a plate for cheap. There were surfers and expats hanging around eating and chatting, occasionally getting rather 'shroomed up. Times have changed.
Cheers, RickG
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|