We went to Ti buchon last week...it was very good ...though it was crowded...I am happy for momo...though rumor has it he is selling.....I don't know if this is true or not....I would appreciate knowing as we always visit momo.

we skipped sol e luna this year...it has always been our favorite even though it is the most expensive

last year they seated us next to the kitchen on our anniversary even though we ALWAYS make reservations. Unfortunately i saw the cook drop food on the floor and put it on the plate for the woman next to us.I watched them serve the steak with foie gras to her...knowing her foie gras had been on the floor.I did not say anything...but vowed I would never return... We skipped dessert, paid the bill and left the building.

It felt strange not going this year...but there are just too many choices to go to a restaurant that dropped food on the floor and served it anyway. It was just over my line.

I realize it probably happens all the time....but it was unfortunate that I saw it. I should have told management...but I didn't. I generally keep my mouth shut...

I am surprised i am disclosing it now.....it is not how I roll.

They lost a good customer...every April 8....but not anymore

[Linked Image]