|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#94878
03/21/2016 01:52 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,344 Likes: 98
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,344 Likes: 98 |
Lazy me can't even remember what day it is. Monday 3/21, I think.
Woke to rain. We'd planned on a day at Dreams. Rain stopped but it still didn't look too good so after breakfast we decided to spend time at one of our pools. Since we didn't go to Dreams to relax & eat I think we'll go to Mark's Place tonight to try the chicken farm people here have posted was good. I'll have the ribs if they haven't sold out. Sun is now out in full force.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Monday (I think) week 2
|
RonDon
|
03/21/2016 05:52 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|