Sapphire has such a horrible reputation in general, even if the particular unit is nice, I would be very wary. She has a long time to look forward to it and if she does any research on Sapphire in general, she will see only bad reviews. She has enough stress, looking forward to the wedding, to have her book someplace that she worries about the whole time, doesn't make sense to me.

There is that whole complex just down past Ocean Club (Shore Point???), that I think they have private pools? Although those are probably quite a bit more money? Not sure what her budget is? Ocean Club villas on the ocean don't have private pools, as far as I know. If they are not hooked into Cupecoy, there is a very nice little complex in Pelican area called Pelican Cove that each unit has a private pool. I've seen a couple of those and they are very comfortable. Right on the ocean, although it's very rocky there, so you can't get into the ocean there. I think they are a good value, for someplace with a private pool, on the ocean.

Carol Hill