|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
|
|
|
17 members (roosterhead, AAI, Lucky13, SXMScubaman, IowaFarmer, Rumlover, xrayman67, Compskier, MamaB, SeeDiver, JAE, 48ref, lovemysxm, 4 invisible),
432
guests, and
124
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#97912
05/20/2016 10:25 AM
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 926 Likes: 1 |
I also posted this on the BVI forum. I've seen post's and other info that AA want's you to check in for your outgoing flight 3 hours ahead of departure. We are flying Delta this time and I haven't seen any such notice from them. Does anyone know if Delta want's you at STT airport 3 hour's early? We are on Virgin Gorda and flying out of STT on Wednesday afternoon, so this is sort of a ferry question...lol.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|