Hello good people of TTOL,
It is 19 days to wheels up for my 3rd bareboat BVI charter!!! This time, my family of 3, another sailing family of 4 and another friend will sail for 10 days from Hodges Creek on a 48 ft mono, starting 6/28. Only constraint is that my wife is going back home 7/1 on a 9:30 AM flight from Beef Island. I figure to keep stress low, we should stay close by the night before, ie Trellis, Scrub or Marina Cay. I've never been to Trellis bay or Scrub. Have been to Marina Cay and snorkeled the reef there. Is Trellis a good place to spend an afternoon, evening and overnight on a mooring? Looks like fun and we'll have 3 18 y.o.'s who might enjoy the variety of shops. Would you swim or snorkel right in Trellis Bay or is there too much sewage from the businesses and charter boats? Which would you pick, Trellis, Scrub or Marina Cay? Any favorite restaurants at either? If we don't stay in Trellis Bay can we motor right up to the ferry dock or some other dock to drop my wife off or should we grab a ball and dinghy her and her luggage ashore?

Thanks for your thoughts!