|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,514
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
15 members (REH, 48ref, caribmichael, bbeach, deputydog1157, S/Y Mockingbird, GOTOSUN, RonDon, CharlieAndElaine, SteveH, 5 invisible),
383
guests, and
152
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
Jeannius said:Become a TTOL Sponsor. That's how I sold nearly all the time on my boat. Probably did 5-10 weeks every year. Your charter company won't want you directly selling anymore than that! Thanks Mike, I'm sure I will do that. I don't think there's any issue with how much time I sell, as it will ultimately be treated the same as if they sold it. But I am going to see if I can discount it some. TTOL special perhaps 
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|