Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


SXM Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors SXM Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,152
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
7 members (bailau, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, RickinAtlanta, Kennys, 2 invisible), 1,237 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#116203 01/04/2017 10:13 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 255
Kevin_B Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 255
At various times, I have come across a blog where every entry starts with "It was a typical day". Very interesting. Unfortunately, I can't find it. If you are familiar with this blog, would you please post the URL for the blog?
Thanks,


Kevin
SXM Sponsors
.
Kevin_B #116204 01/05/2017 09:33 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,705
Likes: 20
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,705
Likes: 20

GaKaye #116205 01/06/2017 10:48 AM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 255
Kevin_B Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 255
That's the one I was looking for. Thanks!


Kevin
Kevin_B #116206 01/06/2017 07:08 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,705
Likes: 20
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 13,705
Likes: 20
You're welcome. For some reason I remembered his name. I have no clue why, lol.

GaKaye #116207 01/07/2017 02:35 PM
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,056
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,056
Hey, this is LDub here. Thanks for reading my blog stories. Have been at it for 8 years now. Every day! Many of my stories deal with St. Martin since that is our favorite beach destination. Have met so many great people on the island as well on this website. A great group of people frequent TTOL. I have even met a few and love talking with them about themselves as well as the island.

Last edited by biglar; 01/07/2017 02:36 PM.

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, modct, ruralcarrier 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5