|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,077
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
|
|
|
12 members (gissmo2, uscg1959, StMartinFan, hokiesailor, mez, SXMScubaman, pedalpusher, SXMbeacher, tomp, 3 invisible),
541
guests, and
198
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
From the Quito's facebook page:
Quito's schedule is Tuesday 7:30 and Wednesday happy hour. Every week. If he is off island there will be plenty of notice given right here on FB. He's off island May, July, and Nov 13-dec 5. Please mark your calendars. One love xo
We will be staying in CGB on a Tuesday night and I will FINALLY get to hear Quito play live!!!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434 |
Hi....do you have a link to his page? The one I follow doesn't have current info...unless I'm looking in the wrong spot
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,125 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 938
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 938 |
Tuesday nights are usually the acoustic set. Friday nights are usually with the Edge. Best I recall, anyway.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|