|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
23 members (Bob O, GOTOSUN, Pep, JamesTiberius, AAI, DBESXM, crazy4sxm, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, lcote, 6 invisible),
401
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 46
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 46 |
Greetings from Annapolis, here is my perspective on CatCo going back to their Nanny Cay days....
I don't like CatCo.
I had a Lagoon L380 I bought through CatCo and placed in their charter fleet. The honeymoon ended when they told me my literally brand new boat needed a bottom paint job- and the cost would be $5000. I called Nanny Cay and got price quotes for haul block re-launch, and got estimates for a proper bottom paint job.The total was less than half of CatCo's quote.
After I voiced my dissatisfaction, the weirdest thing happened- people stopped renting charter cats in the BVIs! At least, they quit renting mine! Quelle coincidence!
I found CaTco to be double talking, smarmy [censored] artists. I moved my boat to Barney at TMM and never looked back. Now, I rent instead of own.
My impression of CatCo is that when you place a yacht in their fleet, they have you by the short and curlies and they know it.
I avoid CatCo, have for years. I prefer Moorings, DYC, TMM.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|