|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
15 members (Computerwise, tomp, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, FFSXM, Islandercpl, Scostello, DaveinFL, calle313, KDE12603, SXMScubaman, nevar37, tangerine3, 2 invisible),
390
guests, and
116
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 9 |
I know everyone has people they are worried about. Please humor me. Can anyone givE me any information about her situation. I am worried as is everyone with loved ones in the BVI. We go back a lot of years and she is a very special person. Thank you all for your consideration.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 145
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 145 |
I'm guessing she's related to the "Baskin in the Sun" dive shop people? I did my open water with them 91-92. I can't remember Baskin's first name?
Jim W
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 184
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 184 |
Alan Baskin. Unfortunately the dive shop Baskin In The Sun has been gone for a long time as is Alen who passed away some years ago.
Safe and enjoyable boating.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 82
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 82 |
Eva is fine. She lives behind me but is staying with a neighbor. I believe she lost her master bedroom suite and part of the roof.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|