|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,122
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 202
Joined: September 2000
|
|
|
1 members (mez),
498
guests, and
72
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322 |
Does anybody happen to know if VI Airlink are still operating their ANU - EIS service?
I haven't been able to get in touch with them since Irma/Maria.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
I have not been able to reach them via phone either. But they did respond to my email the same day. info@viairlink.com
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 334
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 334 |
I saw they are posting on facebook & advertising for the lobster fest in anegada
|
|
|
|
|
|
|