|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,964
Posts342,169
Members27,646
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,303
Joined: May 2011
|
|
|
15 members (Ottoman, steve74, Steve&Rachel, DrP, FLCajun, Efpetro, road3682, BillS, JandIrene, LaDuke, TracyT, JayBee, 3 invisible),
501
guests, and
182
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 225
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 225 |
Hi, I'm having a hard time finding a car rental for a day in Aruba (need the car delivered to cruise port), does anyone have any suggestions for a rental agency that could help me out? Thanks TandP
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,390 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,390 Likes: 2 |
I have just rented /reserved from Hertz. They have a station at the airport.
Paradise is an island in the Caribbean!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 225
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 225 |
I need a company that can deliver a car to the cruise ship terminal - know of any? Thanks
|
|
|
|
|
|
|