Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bdeeley
bdeeley
United States of America
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
2 members (steve74, inskis), 1,995 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#164838 06/30/2018 08:20 PM
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
L
Member
OP Offline
Member
L
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 3
I was on this forum a good 15 years ago when I was trying to plan a visit, well we never made it back then. (I recognize a few names still....)

I have a wonderful woman now that’s wanting a peaceful island honeymoon, so my chance has come and we are planning our trip in a few short weeks!

Can’t wait to get back engaged here to make sure we make the best of our time in the islands!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494
Likes: 5
Welcome back!

Dan cheers


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5