Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,971
Posts342,216
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 28
RonDon 21
bran 19
kim 18
Colour1 15
erb923 14
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,621
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
pepcats
Who's Online Now
2 members (Kmon, 1 invisible), 516 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#167792 08/15/2018 03:35 PM
9 Images
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
TomB Offline OP
Traveler
Random Stuff

KC
Last edited by TomB; 08/25/2018 08:33 PM.

“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
2 Comments
TomB #167865 08/16/2018 12:51 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
Tom, did you take this one? if so great shot!

BEERMAN #168306 08/23/2018 08:47 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
TomB Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
yep
I got interested in Photography taking pictures of people just doing their thing...
Concert shots are some of my favorite. Unfortunately many of the slides have not held up with all of our moves.
Getting ready to post one of Taj Mahal I took about 10 years ago.


“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5