Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,152
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 17
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
CaptnAndy
CaptnAndy
Reno, NV USA
Posts: 277
Joined: March 2008
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
7 members (SXMScubaman, IowaFarmer, SXMNAN, Rumlover, CmVan10, 706jim, Buddyhog), 787 guests, and 159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#184049 02/13/2019 07:32 PM
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 160
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 160
Anybody know what's going on at The Emerald Beach resort in August? Dates are completely blocked and I haven't heard back from email or voicemail. Thank you!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Best to call..

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
I've called twice, you don't get a person, it goes to voicemail. I just sent an email, hopefully they will reply.


Colleen

[Linked Image]


Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
I just heard that their reservation person has been sick and in the hospital, they are still trying to work through her backlog.


Colleen

[Linked Image]


Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 160
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 160
Thank you! I'll keep trying...

Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
That excuse is fantastic.... right out of the late 60’s.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5