|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
|
|
|
15 members (snmhanson, Rumlover, WWII, SuzJon, tangerine3, Fletch, MrTim-BTV, Lady Di, 7 invisible),
430
guests, and
147
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Wes-
Random question for you...is Sea Tiger decked out with Clemson motif? YES... My wife is a Clemson alum... also my son is recent grad. (I am not, but I am a Clemson fan). Happy Wife, Happy Life! FB: Sea TigerBVI... Have a new video to post (Drone view) Understand the happy wife happy life thing...unfortunately the wife isnt as fond of the islands trips but would love to do a safari which I am not a fan of... Never taken any Tigers (yet) but did have Wahoo, Nittany Lion, Bulldog, Monarch, Pirates, as well as a couple of Gamecocks students on my May trip Still need to see a game in Clemson...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Wes-
Random question for you...is Sea Tiger decked out with Clemson motif? YES... My wife is a Clemson alum... also my son is recent grad. (I am not, but I am a Clemson fan). Happy Wife, Happy Life! FB: Sea TigerBVI... Have a new video to post (Drone view) Understand the happy wife happy life thing...unfortunately the wife isnt as fond of the islands trips but would love to do a safari which I am not a fan of... Never taken any Tigers (yet) but did have Wahoo, Nittany Lion, Bulldog, Monarch, Pirates, as well as a couple of Gamecocks students on my May trip Still need to see a game in Clemson... Wait......I thought everyone was an Irish fan!! No?
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
absolutely Irish fans as well only enhanced when you bought them all a round of drinks my friend...
At this point I would readily go back to any college as the real stuff is overrated outside of being able to afford BVI trips and meet cool people
Let me know when you get to DC
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 6 |
Yikes, we leave today to head down there and I completely forgot to buy a Saints flag! Thankfully your Clemson discussion reminded me! 😂
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949 |
Yikes, we leave today to head down there and I completely forgot to buy a Saints flag! Thankfully your Clemson discussion reminded me! 😂 Hopefully I will be in Saints Country in January ;-) Go Tigers!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|