Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,077
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 24
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Matt W
Matt W
Houston, TX
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
12 members (gissmo2, uscg1959, StMartinFan, hokiesailor, mez, SXMScubaman, pedalpusher, SXMbeacher, tomp, 3 invisible), 541 guests, and 198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#20379 06/10/2013 12:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 306
tjkunes Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 306
Do any of the charter companies offer these for review to facilitate checkout? If I had a boat in the fleet, I'd request that they be made available to the next charterer to help maintain the boat.


Tim
BVI Sponsors
.
tjkunes #20380 06/10/2013 03:08 PM
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884
I have to say, I saw clipboards in the shop at Island Yachts that appeared to be comments regarding boats in the fleet- not sure if they were guest or employee. But I'll bet either way, Skip listens.

Full disclosure: we were in there because we are friends of Island Yachts and were visiting one fine morning..


[color:"red"]NUTMEG[/color]
Today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5