|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,077
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 238
Joined: April 2019
|
|
#20379
06/10/2013 12:46 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 306
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 306 |
Do any of the charter companies offer these for review to facilitate checkout? If I had a boat in the fleet, I'd request that they be made available to the next charterer to help maintain the boat.
Tim
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,884 |
I have to say, I saw clipboards in the shop at Island Yachts that appeared to be comments regarding boats in the fleet- not sure if they were guest or employee. But I'll bet either way, Skip listens.
Full disclosure: we were in there because we are friends of Island Yachts and were visiting one fine morning..
[color:"red"]NUTMEG[/color] Today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|