Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,152
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
7 members (bailau, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, RickinAtlanta, Kennys, 2 invisible), 1,237 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#216369 02/01/2020 05:44 PM
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,200
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,200
I know the odds of this are close to zero, but if any TTOLers are cruising on Grandeur of the Seas starting February 8, 2020 please message me.

Sponsors
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Snorkeller--not me, but hope you have a great trip!


Carol Hill
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,200
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,200
Thanks Carol.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 776
P
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 776
I listen to Cruise Tips TV on youtube, she always recommends you go to Cruiseline.com, you can register your trip and find people that are going on the same cruise, or look at reviews that have been to your destination previously. I have only looked at reviews, but maybe that is a way to connect with others on this cruise.

Good luck.

Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,200
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,200
Thanks for thoughts. I participate on Cruise Critic and the roll calls there. And, mostly lurk, but also chime in sometimes, on FB. I am not familiar with cruiseline.com - but took a look after you mentioned it. A frustrating thing about Cruise Critic is that it does not permit private messaging.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5