|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,024
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
11 members (Steve&Rachel, cabokid, JeanneB, BarbiedollRalph, MT13, deliveryskipper, Matt W, Kennys, deputydog1157, 2 invisible),
399
guests, and
60
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Moorings is offering "flexible protection" for a cost that includes Corona... https://www.moorings.com/book-with-confidenceHowever the prospect of one of my crew or even myself "stuck" in the BVis post trip really makes this a nonstarter...and landing in BVI and have to quarantine for a specified period wont work either.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,273 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,273 Likes: 192 |
At first I didn't know what CFAR was, but I'm guessing you mean, 'cancel for any reason'. Obviously, it depends on how much you are insuring, but $9000 just seems outrageous to me..
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
I thought CFAR was about 10% of the trip cost. That would make it a $90k vacation over 3 weeks. With a big enough group, I guess that's entirely possible.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
i hope I am not naive,but am booked for charter, airfare and pre charter stay for 11/4. This is a reschedule of 7/4 trip.....
Last edited by toast; 06/26/2020 03:35 PM.
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,040 |
i hope I am not naive,but am booked for charter, airfare and pre charter stay for 11/4. This is a reschedule of 7/4 trip..... Keep an eye on you cancellation deadlines. I am not optimistic that travel to the BVI will be happening this year. But that is just my opinion. Good luck!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
In the words of Leon Russell and Jimmy Buffett " I hope you understand I just had to go back to the island..and watch the waves roll in..sit and watch the sun go down"...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
|
|