|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#24719
01/13/2014 08:32 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,244 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,244 Likes: 2 |
September 2013
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463 Likes: 1 |
Impressive shot. Were you in a helo or plane?
Call me old fashion, but I liked the cup back in the day when it was all 12 meter. However I would love to strap in and take a ride on that bad boy.
“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
|
|
|
|
|
|
|