Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,152
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
7 members (bailau, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, RickinAtlanta, Kennys, 2 invisible), 1,237 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 434
I am considering taking a United red eye flight that arrives at 4:40 am. My connecting flight is not until 10AM.
Is anything open at that time? I am not finding much info on line. Thanks.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 935
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 935
Likes: 1
I looked at the SJU website and it showed a few departures before your arrival time (Frontier, Jet Blue, Spirit) so I would guess some places would be open. However, I have not been there myself at that hour.

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
When we've done that kind of flight nothing opened until around 6AM. The Puerto Ricans love their a/c, so make certain your have something warm to wear.

Cheers, RickG


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5