Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,078
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 23
GaKaye 21
kim 18
Member Spotlight
periwinkle
periwinkle
Connecticut
Posts: 1,354
Joined: March 2001
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
11 members (ChunkyDunkin, shortypowers, BuffaloBob, CarolinaSailor, SXMScubaman, 6 invisible), 651 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
M
Murdock Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
Ahoy boaters...it’s getting windy out here off Honeymoon beach. STJ...I of course need some more intel...

What is the BEST way for me to get 13 people to Duffy’s from Mafolie on a Saturday evening? I assume private taxi....

I could probably wrangle all the adults but we have 6 kiddos in group
too...

BTW I will have a pickup
from Paradise but no way I am driving ev1

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,277
340 643 0025 call Kevin Campbell

Last edited by CaptainJay; 03/17/2021 06:58 AM.
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
We used Ali of Ali and Sons a week ago. He picked us up at Magens Bay to/from https://www.oldstonefarmhouse.net

The taxicab association pretty much gets $10/person on St Thomas, but maybe you can negotiate better.

If you mean Duffy's Love shack, they won’t allow more than 4 at a table. We had a good lunch at XO Bistro in the same shopping center instead.

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,023
Likes: 5
Taxi rates are fixed on St. Thomas - check https://www.vinow.com/stthomas/getting_around_stt/taxi_stt/

Cheers, RickG


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5