|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
24 members (Bob O, GOTOSUN, Pep, JamesTiberius, AAI, DBESXM, crazy4sxm, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, lcote, 7 invisible),
401
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
You will do a rapid test on arrival and then no quarantine. Currently there is a curfew but I doubt that will be in place in October.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2 |
Ok everyone, we where there in April, had to jump through a bunch of hoops but it was so worth being in paradise again. Now October is approaching and we are coming back. The question I have is: this time we have been fully vaccinated, and have positive rapid antibody tests. I know we still have to do the pcr test, but what else is the new protocols. Thank is advance.
Bo October is a long way off. Wait until a few weeks before your trip. I'm sure the requirements will change many times before then.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|