|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (Rbailey, SXMFOX, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, marksxm, polaris, kodack, TracyT, DBESXM, 5 invisible),
388
guests, and
66
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#26398
04/08/2014 08:44 PM
|
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11 |
The guys want to golf a couple days before the wedding we're attending. Recommendations of nearby golf courses?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 21
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 21 |
I have not played in San Juan before, but I just played Bahia Beach course at the St. Regis on Saturday and have played the River Course at Wyndham Rio Mar years ago. Both courses are about 30-45 minutes east of San Juan. Both courses are the typical Caribbean styles, a lot of water at Bahia and only 16,17,18 on the ocean. I think I paid $180 for the round and $75 for the club rentals. I had no plans on playing so I had to rent clubs. If you guys are renting a car for a few days, these are nice layouts.
If you do play at the St. Regis, the greens did not hold true that "everything breaks toward the ocean".
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11 |
Thanks for the tips! I will let the hubby know!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|