Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, Maikelvdh, mark37, Marie, Bob O, PmB, 5 invisible), 415 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
ecm56 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Governor Bryan has announced that the lead time for the COVID-19 test prior to entering the USVI from the BVI will return to the earlier requirement. I have only listened to his press conference and have not yet seen it in writing but I believe it will be a test within 5 days of travel from the BVI to the USVI by water. I believe the CDC requirement will remain in force for air travel from the BVI to the USVI.

The video of Governor Bryan's press conference is posted on the USVI Facebook page "Government House - US Virgin Islands".

Last edited by ecm56; 10/07/2021 09:49 PM.
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
That’s great news. I hope the latest covid outbreak in the BVI does not change that. Hoping they contain it quick.
G

Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789
Likes: 2
I do see they have removed the category for "Travel from the BVI" on the USVI Travel Portal. The only category listed for international arrival is by air, which is a test within 72 hours of travel.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5