|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
10 members (BHK, JAG1, marisol, dcarol, goose4793, shortypowers, SXMScubaman, golda1, 2 invisible),
372
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10 |
For 5, I would do a SUV... DWJeep rental 284-499-8765 284-496-9677
DWJeep@HotMail.com The 284-496-9677 number is no longer in service. Dean's cell number is 284-545-0118.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5 |
Thanks! I contacted Anegada Amazing Rentals and they do seat 3 across in the back - they have bench seats. I'm not sure we'll make it (everyone says to wait and see about the weather and keep itinerary flexible) but nice to know it's an option if we do go! Thanks!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|