|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
14 members (rms, WeLoveTheBeach, nevar37, Jim_Laraine, WLE, Lady Di, 2Travelers, caribmichael, WCHam, SXMScubaman, 4 invisible),
416
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10 |
For 5, I would do a SUV... DWJeep rental 284-499-8765 284-496-9677
DWJeep@HotMail.com The 284-496-9677 number is no longer in service. Dean's cell number is 284-545-0118.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5 |
Thanks! I contacted Anegada Amazing Rentals and they do seat 3 across in the back - they have bench seats. I'm not sure we'll make it (everyone says to wait and see about the weather and keep itinerary flexible) but nice to know it's an option if we do go! Thanks!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|