|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible),
1,119
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249 Likes: 10 |
For 5, I would do a SUV... DWJeep rental 284-499-8765 284-496-9677
DWJeep@HotMail.com The 284-496-9677 number is no longer in service. Dean's cell number is 284-545-0118.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 5 |
Thanks! I contacted Anegada Amazing Rentals and they do seat 3 across in the back - they have bench seats. I'm not sure we'll make it (everyone says to wait and see about the weather and keep itinerary flexible) but nice to know it's an option if we do go! Thanks!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|