Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,007
Members27,640
Most Online5,009Jul 27th, 2026
Posts:
342
Joined: June 2019
14 members (Naxos , Linas , timnboston , SXMScubaman , snmhanson , NumberCruncher , Kennys , Caribob , DBESXM , RickinAtlanta , mark37 , 3 invisible),
422
guests, and
48
robots.
Key:
Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Traveler
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Any word on if they have finished renovations? When we were on VG a year ago, they were working on it.? Thanks!
.
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 245
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 245
I’ll be on island soon !! and will try to remember to provide an update. I miss the tree chickens.
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Traveler
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 2
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 2
I’ll be on island soon !! and will try to remember to provide an update. I miss the tree chickens.
Coolest thing ever
Attached Images
Kim
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 245
Traveler
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 245
Mineshaft is still closed. There are rumors of a reopening but those have been circulating for more than a year. The owner of the place we are staying doesn’t seem optimistic but doesn’t know anything definite.