|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,067
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
9 members (ctpsxm, BillDauterive, Kennys, Rumlover, GOTOSUN, amsterdam360, Arbor88, 2 invisible),
411
guests, and
205
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 2
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 2 |
Do you know any ATM near CGB to withdraw some cash? I try not to go to Road Town to use ATM.
Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Nothing in CGB or West End. Closest is the ATM in the "Boys Gas Station" across from the racetrack in Sea Cow's Bay. I top up $$ there when I lunch at "Gene's" just down the road.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 698
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 698 |
There used to be one at Bobby's Market right in CGB, but haven't been there since 2018. Call or email Bobby's?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|