|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 333
Joined: April 2013
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
1 members (1 invisible),
1,052
guests, and
53
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I Know it is a long shot, but we land on STT at noon feb 8th and need to get to Leverick Bay VG. I hav the multiple ferry routes all mapped but would love to get 6 together to share a water taxi and have it be reasonable for each. There are only 2 of us, so would need another 4 people. Anyone looking for this date and route. Would go to Spanish town as well, if can get the water taxi to 6 people.
hopin and wishin......
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
Bumping this up before I lock in my choices.
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2 |
Would love to but the dates don't work for us. Did you check with the water taxi vendors if they had any other short fares that day?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I did and am on a shared list but that is not guaranteed and I am not wanting to foot the whole bill.....
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
|
|
|
|