|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,017
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
mgh
Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2010
|
|
|
12 members (Caribman, Bob O, jeepers, SXMScubaman, mchirgwin, marksxm, DanS, caribmichael, Rumlover, mez, CarolinaSailor, 1 invisible),
1,036
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4 |
I admit ignorance… If I were to consider changing back, are there a few characteristics of a good mask to prioritize so it doesn’t leak or fog? I can snorkel for hours without any fog, leaking, or discomfort with my full face mask. However, my comparison is definitely cheaper snorkeling set masks, so maybe I just didn’t have the right mask.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
I suggest going to a dive shop and having them fit you. Scuba Pro is my go to brand but Cressi and Tusa also have great products. Have them remove the mask film for you as well (will fog unless it is removed). Johnson’s baby shampoo and water is the #1 defog product.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322 Likes: 4 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|