Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
BillandElaine
BillandElaine
St Maarten
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
11 members (mahokid, JimandJane, BHK, Kmon, 7 invisible), 454 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
I admit ignorance… If I were to consider changing back, are there a few characteristics of a good mask to prioritize so it doesn’t leak or fog? I can snorkel for hours without any fog, leaking, or discomfort with my full face mask. However, my comparison is definitely cheaper snorkeling set masks, so maybe I just didn’t have the right mask.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
I suggest going to a dive shop and having them fit you. Scuba Pro is my go to brand but Cressi and Tusa also have great products. Have them remove the mask film for you as well (will fog unless it is removed). Johnson’s baby shampoo and water is the #1 defog product.

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
Will do - thank you!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5