|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,143
Members27,645
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Fred
Knoxville, Tennessee
Posts: 935
Joined: April 2002
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
12 members (Stashu11, JayBee, Dirk Lovelace, polaris, christina, jbutah, mgh, hokiesailor, NumberCruncher, Tonythepilot, 2 invisible),
662
guests, and
133
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 95
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 95 |
I will elaborate briefly on our visit last week to Desert Shadows. This is the 2nd time we went there. Our first visit was in June of this year. It is a very nice well run resort. Rooms were excellent and the whole facility is in very good taste. There were very few guests however (same number as last visit) so I am a little curious as to what their focus is. Without counting I would guess that there are over 100 units available but there were only approximately 8 couples staying there. Temperatures of the pools were just right (in mid 80's). Everyone was very friendly and there was much socialization in the pool areas.<br>We also went on a tour of The Terra Cotta Inn while we were in Palm Springs and will most likely stay there for a few days in the near future. I do assume that we will return to Desert Shadows for another stay within the year.<br>George<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
|
|
|
|
|
|
|