Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible), 388 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#346222 04/13/2026 10:10 AM
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
H
Husker Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
I read recently that a iVisa ED card is required for the BVI. I suspect this is actually not the case. ChatGPT confirms its not required for entry to the BVI. Is this a new requirement?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
You just need to fill out the online customs form. https://bviedcard.gov.vg/en

Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 958
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 958
Likes: 9
I dropped the ball on this when we entered a week ago, had nothing and there was zero comment nor consequence. YMMV.


M4200 MANTA
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Originally Posted by MrEZgoin
I dropped the ball on this when we entered a week ago, had nothing and there was zero comment nor consequence. YMMV.
I missed last month also. Didn’t know until in the line with everybody who had their phones or printed copies at the ready. Immigration agent advised to proceed into customs and complete. We spotted our bags and completed the process on an iPhone (no problem with signal) with the help of an official who said we could do two pax in one filing.

Walked to customs, showed the phone to the guy, pay $10 per person, finished.
I’ve got it as a reminder for our group next week. I don’t want to do it again while standing in-line, shuffling and dragging luggage!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5