Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible), 388 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#346941 05/10/2026 04:43 PM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 176
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 176
Looking for suggestions and experiences with private water taxi from STT to BVI. 18-24 people. Luggage. Direct to charter base after check in would be great, but not required. Late February 2027.

Thanks,

Ron

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 193
Likes: 4
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 193
Likes: 4
I didn't have that many people, but I've used Chill Out Charters and they were great. They check you in and bring you right to your boat...I think they all do that.

Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 170
We are using Seahorse water taxi (seahorsevi.com) for our party of 12 in six weeks. We have been happy with professionalism, and attention to detail. They gave an app for immigration that helps reduce work when we get there. Cost is competitive, call them directly due to your large group size. Might need multiple boats. Their reviews are quite positive as well.

Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
I highly recommend reaching out to VOYAGE Charters, they have 3 fully enclosed water taxis with A/C. I believe each one can seat 12 passengers. Reach out to my friend clare@voyagecharters.com for a quote.

Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 12
H
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 12
We have a much smaller group, but are using Chillout in 2 weeks.

Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 23
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 23
My wife & I had a great experience with Chillout. Very convenient


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5