Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bdeeley
bdeeley
United States of America
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
11 members (SkipperC, Sailor1985, timnboston, ggffrr11, connie, JeanneB, 5 invisible), 507 guests, and 198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#69535 09/28/2015 01:45 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
TomB Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 3,463
Likes: 1
Barbara really captured the reds in her picture!

I never saw it that red Virginia, but my oh my was it big!

The eclipse was mesmerizing. We had clouds so it would go in and out of the clouds and when it popped out it would be different. So cool

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]


“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés
TomB #69536 09/28/2015 02:17 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
I feel bad now that I didn't even take any pictures here. It was pretty neat, although we didn't see red either.


Carol Hill
Carol_Hill #69537 09/28/2015 02:45 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,752
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 7,752
wow, beautiful pics..we saw the red just when it was about to enter totality. it was very cool.
Tom, the eclipse really was mesmerizing... truly awesome

Barbara #69538 10/10/2015 08:27 AM
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 10
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Wonderful Picture! I like this Moon pictures, thanks for share it.

mutuzadawson #69539 10/19/2015 05:53 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,100
Nice!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5